Saturday, November 19, 2011

It Turns Out Okay in the End

My three-year-old daughter was explaining a movie she wanted to watch (again).  There are definite themes of good and evil and a very clear "bad guy" in it.  "It's a little scary," she admitted, then I finished her thought, "But you don't have to be scared because you know it turns out okay in the end."


As she began watching the video, I thought about the times I get a little scared about how things are going in this world in general or in my life in particular.  However, the Bible assures me that it turns out okay in the end.  I don't know all the details about the future, but I know enough to know that Jesus is coming back, sin will be conquered, and because I have given my life to Jesus, I have a glorious future in heaven with Him.  


Things may get a little scary from time to time, but I know it turns out okay - actually, more than okay - in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment