Sunday, November 6, 2011

God is at work!

God is at work - all the time, everywhere.  I know this in my mind, but I have seen some new glimpses into a few of the specific ways God is working.  


I just returned from a couple weeks in Africa.  I see His hand at work around me every day, but in Africa I saw some true miracles - and God gets the glory.


Beyond this, I was humbled to see ways the Lord had used my prayers - prayers from this small servant - to do mighty things in an area of Africa to which this was my third visit.  How God chooses to use our humble prayers to partner with His work - this is a mystery I will never understand.  I will simply praise Him, and continue to pray many times each day.


I will write details in a future blog post.  For now, be encouraged, keep praying, and know that God is always at work!



No comments:

Post a Comment